Friday, February 27, 2009

today when i wake up i open my eyes. cos wake up alrd ma. must open eyes. then i closed my eyes and open again. cos blink ma. hahahaha. den i went to brush my teeth. i start from center den left den right. den right left left right center down up up down. doctor say must lidat brush. if not jiu not clean. hahaha. after that i went to bathe. guess which part i started with. u guess correct/wrong i also dunwan tell u. private. den after that i had my lunch. guess what time i eat. after 12 lor cos is lunch ma. den after lunch guess what i do. i also forget what i do cos i nth to do jiu do nth so cant rmb what i do due to not doing anything. after that i rmb i eat dinner. den watch tv. den while watching tv i eat a lot a lot of things. going fat alrd. i dunwan be brian pls dun let me be brian cos i dunwan be brian and brian not good to be. i dunwan be brian cos he abit swollen. opps. nvm. since we good frens i know he dun mind if he mind u all see my tagboard he going scold me or my parents. he very rude totally opposite from me. ok why talk abt him i dunno. i forget i jus now say till whr alrd. i shall stop here cos i forget whr i say until before talking abt brian. all brian's fault. ok byebye.

No comments: