Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cheesepie. industrial attachment project ish waste my time. results was B+.

ogays... why i ish say dish ish the waste my the time rehs? chiu all shee arhs. 10 weeks of attachments hors, everyday the 9am to the 6pm hor, somemore hor, ish at the alexandra road there hor, and hor, i ish the stay at the sembawang. so u all ish the shee hor, like not very near hor? everyday i like the travel for 1 hr plus plus only la. very near...... singapore also quite small...

then hor.... get B+ still the never the mind rehs. the gee pee ehh hors, ish the add the jilo point jilo jilo huan (okay for idiots, it's 0.001) only rehs. chiu all ish the tell me chiu all will turans bohs?

then hor..... dish ish still never the mind again... add 0.001 = no difference nohhs. then the nyp ish the early the morning msg me tell me i get B+. nyp ijjit trying to ask me celebrate? nabeh celebrate ur ass arhs celebrate.

if i ish the nyp assessment board hors, i sure give myself A huans. chiu all dont think i ish niu zai da pian ok (ok for idiots again, it's bull shitting). i analyze for chiu all to see.

huastly, iee will gib myself B+ for the effort to travel from sembawang to the bibo sheety (once again, for idiots, it's vivo city). it requires determination to travel so far everyday. so, for my great effort, i should be given b+ alrd.

then hor, everyday sit there 9am to 6pm ish nth to do, then very the boring. hence, more determination is required. therefore, add tog i should be given an A.

then hor hor, i down thr still got do abit work. therefore, i should be given a distinction instead.

so....... chiu all tell me i is it very make the sense?

No comments: