Friday, February 26, 2010

hi everyone. hows life.

i am currently having my internship and i am super sad about it. i got a sad life. tmr is the fifth day, which means end of first week. which also means i got 9 more weeks to go. which also means i got 45 more days to go. which also means 405 more hours to go. minutes and seconds i dunwan count. i will feel more sad.

come on, i need people to console me. u all want console me. please talk to me in msn. msg me to console me also can. email me also can. write letter also can. as long as u all console me can alrd. if u all read this alrd still dunwan console me u all is freaking no heart, then i dunwan friend u all alrd. sighhhhh.

anyway, my friend shimei spelling very good. i stay in sabawang and i everyday take train to harbonfront. shimei and shiyan really is sha sha fen bu qing chu. shiyan like to go wooland and she always like to go er rou (2nd floor).

sighhh life sucks. u all read alrd still dunwan console me ah? console me leh.

walao console la.

sigh.

life sucks

take drugs

kill me

pls

sighhh

No comments: