Saturday, January 2, 2010

YianPing is a rude girl. she must be punished.

THE DIARY OF YIAN PING

-1st Jan 2007
when the clock struck 12, deep from my heart, i felt warmth and love. I knew he was the one. This will be a new journey but i am so happy to have someone with me. :D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-4th Feb 2008
Today is the day i will never forget. I made the most painful and sickening decison of my life. I asked for us to go our separate ways. It hurts like as if my flesh was cut off from my body. I heard it, i heart it.... i heard the sound of my heart shattered into pieces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE DIARY OF BRIAN
-1st jan 2007
On 31st dec, i already planned to make her mine. When the clock struck 12, i popped the golden question. Her answer immediately lifted me up to the moon, but like what ppl say, the higher u go, the harder u fall (i only realised how painful it was after i fell later on). I thought she was gonna be my wife, at that time, i thought it's her ... it's her... it's her... it's gotta be her!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-4th feb 2008
All our memories came flashing back thru my mind :(. I smiled (despite facing a breakup). A bird flew past and dropped its poo on my head then i realised reality had struck me. it's over... its all over..... :'(

No comments: